To join the Long Beach Merchants Association, visit us at one of our meetings! Your first breakfast is on us. We meet on the first Friday of each month at Bensons by the Beach Restaurant in Long Beach, Washington, at 8:00 am for one hour.
The Long Beach Merchants Association (LBMA) understands and appreciates the commitment, investment and risk you, as a Long Beach business owner, have undertaken to be part of the Long Beach business scene. And we want you to know the LBMA as well as each member of the association are here to support you and your business. We would like to encourage you to take another look at the organization, and consider joining.The mission of the LBMA is to foster economic development within the Town of Long Beach. We have successfully accomplished this mission year after year by cultivating a cooperative business environment, where Long Beach and other Peninsula vendors work with one another to increase overall business success, and by promoting and managing numerous people-attracting festivals and public events. Many public events for which the Peninsula is known are the primary responsibility of the LBMA; we also promote and assist with public and community efforts that are the primary responsibility of other peninsula organizations, such as festivals, local scholarships, and community-based non-profit programs.
I would like to invite you to a LBMA meeting, so you can get a feel for the organization and what we can offer you and your business. We conduct a monthly general membership business meeting at 8 a.m. the first Friday of each month. The LBMA would be pleased to buy you breakfast, as an enticement to come and meet your business peers. –Craig Smith 360.642.5678
Membership Dues – $85.00
LONG BEACH MERCHANTS ASSOCIATION
P.O. Box 896 – Long Beach, WA 98631
Why You Should be a Member of the Long Beach Merchants Association
(or, what do I get for my $85 a year?)
- You will obtain Peninsula marketing information as early as possible
- You will receive the opportunity to make strategic alliances with other merchants to boost sales and increase customer service
- You will market your assets to other vendors and business people Peninsula-wide
- You may increase your visibility, provide community service, and just plain feel good through work on community events
- Your membership dues and your participation directly support many festivals and community that create a friendly and family-oriented peninsula atmosphere, and attract visitors to the Peninsula, fueling its economy.
- The Long Merchants Association also supports festivals and community events by others that promote Peninsula economic development. Below are the events not directly sponsored or managed by the Merchants Association, but supported by the Association and its members,
that offer additional opportunities for business exposure and community service.
- Membership allows you and the Association to support Peninsula area Economic development and to provide The “critical mass” needed to result in effective change:
- Sponsors and coordinate workshops on public relations for merchants and their employees
- Create a positive environment for merchants to voice opinions and share ideas for developing tourism.
- Provide strength in numbers to voice concerns to City and County governments about economic issues facing our businesses.
- Participate in public relations, getting to know and understand fellow merchants concerns.
- Work toward team-oriented goals to achieve economic growth as a unified community.
- Encourage positive competition, which could bring a wider base of customers to our area.
- It’s fun to meet other merchants and stay abreast of business happenings in our town!